Saturday, November 26, 2011

Top 10 Ways I'm Acclimating

10. I own 10 pairs of house slippers/shoes.
9. It's normal to clean the poo off my eggs...don't you?
8. I'm drinking more tea than coffee. (!!)
7. I walk arm in arm with friends.
6. Meat is optional...vegetables are not.
5. I walk on streets and believe sidewalks are parking lots.
4. I put my unwanted food on the table (or floor).
3. I believe the correct driving position is 10 and horn.
2. I excitedly point at any blonde that I see.
1. I lecture people on the number of layers they are wearing.
"Blending In"

2 comments:

  1. Haha! 10-7 really resonate with my experience too! And also the fact that any other native English speaker you meet instantly becomes a close friend ... whether they like it or not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like #8 although we still need our coffee dates!
    As for #7, we can walk arm in arm going to get the coffee. :)

    ReplyDelete