Friday, February 24, 2012

Spankin' Stories

Iain (4-year old on the team) is often asking us to tell him a Spankin' Story.  We, of course, quickly ran out of true stories, so he started to ask us for make-believe spanking stories.

If you need a good laugh, go listen to Bridget's make-believe spanking story.  I'm serious...go.
Iain's Thoughts - A Blog

One of my make-believe spanking stories ended up having a "spanking chair" in it.  This chair re-appeared in many stories thereafter. In fact, Iain liked it so much that he drew a picture...or two.

Look closely - he drew a "bottom" on the chair.
I will leave you with one of the real (or maybe not so real) spanking stories...
When I was young, my brothers treated me harshly.  They would laugh at me, knock me over, and pull my hair.  However, I would love them and say kind things to them.  One day, my brothers were being especially mean and they knocked me over and laughed at me.  My mom caught them and threatened to give them a spanking.
BUT...
Before mom could spank them, I stood in front of her and said, "Mother, please do not spank them!  I forgive them."  So she didn't spank them and they loved me forever.

Steven's ending to my story: ...and Lizzie said, "No!  I'll take their spankings!"
Ben's ending to my story: ...and Lizzie said, "No! I'll be their propitiation."

It was a long time ago...I can't remember all the details.  :-)

5 comments:

  1. haha what a great story and what a great blog!! :D i love blogs! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ... oh, lizzie, I think I may have to ask your family for the "real" version of that story (but I believe the evil brother part :).
    One of mine included me trying to be sneaky and put a pillow in my pants hoping my dad wouldn't notice when he spanked me. Guess what? He figured it out somehow ... (and I think I remember him trying not to laugh and being confused by it!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL That's awesome! I'll work that into the next spankin' story!

      Delete
  3. Sigh. I just typed a really clever comment but lost it. Suffice it to say, with my nieces, I've told "Patchy the cat" stories that are based on a real cat. But like you, when reality ran out, he got himself into some pretty amazing pickles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - I just hope I can keep cranking out the stories! This being an "aunt" thing is hard work! :-)

      Delete