Thursday, February 23, 2012

Colorful Words

They're back! 

The students are flooding back to campus bringing life and activity again!  Tonight, we had a great time catching up and laughing with a couple of them.

Somehow the conversation led to the fact that Orange is not my favorite color contrary to all the orange evidence in my life (Thank you ExactTarget).

Below is the rest of the conversation:

Troy: Well, what is your favorite color?
Me: Hmmmm maybe blue.  What is your favorite color?
Troy:  Hmmm…maybe it is hard to describe.  Maybe yellow.  But, I mean the yellow that you see when the sun is rising and it shines through the green leaves in the trees and hits the grass that sparkles with the morning blue.  That yellow.  It is so hard to describe my favorite color without using colorful words.

Yeah…I'm the English teacher in this situation.  Clearly.

...and we're back!

No comments:

Post a Comment