Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Closed...Please come again.

Dear Friends,

I'm closing my blog for a short time.  I haven't stopped writing...I'm actually writing quite a bit, but it's time for a break.  You see, I started this blog to take you with me on my adventures in China.  Well, my adventures are changing.  Therefore, my blog will need to change as I change.  I love to write, I love to tell stories, and I love to make people laugh.  However, those are not reasons to inflict my writing on meandering readers. So, as I re-focus I'm taking a blog-break.  I'll still be on FB offering some one-liners and I'm of course available via email. 

All that to say, I'll be back...in some form or another.

Thanks for reading,
Lizzie

2 comments:

  1. Why are you closing so early? And what exactly is a "stock take"? I need more of Life Personified!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stock take = taking stock of what I have to work with! Never fear, my FB status will probably increase by at least 50% while I'm closed. You know...you could have a lot of Life Personified if... :-)

      Delete