Sunday, April 8, 2012

Cold Medication

Dear Readers,

I am under the influence of cold medication.  For those of you who know me, you know this is never good.  Things have gone missing.  Sentences have gone unfinished, and I have stood in front of my gas burner for 10 minutes thinking, "Wow, I'm watching a pot boil...a watched pot boiling.  Who knew?"  Then I thought, who in the world let me use a gas burner while on cold medicine? 

Therefore, I'm restricting myself from writing any blogs at this time.  It just wouldn't go well...I'm sure.  So if you came to my blog hoping for a laugh, I'm redirecting you here.

I'll be back.  (That's a promise not a threat)

Sincerely,
Lizzie

2 comments:

  1. so so so sorry! Being ill is NOT fun. Drink more. Wear more. Rest more. (I think I'm a foreinger living in China... I started with drink, went to clothes, and finally got to rest!) Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL love it! If only I got 1 yuan each time I heard "drink more or rest more." I'd be able to...go to McDonalds!

      Delete