Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Conversations

Email from brother Eric: Is Mom with you?
My Reply: No, she is not in China with me. She's in Guatemala with Amy.

Call from brother Chris: Where is that box of DVDs we packed?
My Reply: Chris, I am standing on the Great Wall of China...can this wait?

Email from Dad: I'm going to Moscow on business.  Could you hop over for a visit?
My Reply: Dad, that's a wee bit more than a hop.

Some conversations highlight just how NOT normal my family is...these are just a few.  (We've apparently gone International)

2 comments:

  1. sad your blog is taking a break but breaks are good :) espcially love ur family conversations.. haha so great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Breaks are good. They lead me to go to places in the city I've never been...like a neighboring campus!

      Delete