Friday, January 20, 2012

Packing

I grew up with brothers...which had certain consequences.  For example, I had to pack light when traveling or I would never hear the end of it from them.

However, I travel with girls these days.  And let me tell you, some of them do NOT pack light.

For this 4+ week adventure, I'm starting in -6F, spending some time in 28F, and then I'll be in 87F. How does one pack for that?? I hate packing too much stuff, but I'm also tired of getting to my destination and wishing I had such-and-such.

I'm stuck...my brothers are on one shoulder telling me one thing, and my girl friends are on the other shoulder saying something completely different.

AHH!  I hate packing...but I do LOVE the lists I get to make and check things off of.

3 comments:

  1. So true! I used to be embarrassed by the number of things I took on trips, but no more. As long as I'm within the airline weight limit on my luggage, who cares how many pairs of shoes I packed? :)

    Oh lists and being organized - I love it. Hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to know which you listened to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - Well I took more than I needed but I took a lot less than the voice of my girl friends were telling me to. So an even balance and it worked out well!

    ReplyDelete