Saturday, May 19, 2012

Jillian…I’ve always liked Bob better

Today I started the Jillian Michael’s 30 Day Shred.  If it works for the Biggest Losers, surely it will work for me…right?  Well, that’s the hope anyway.

Day one down, only 29 more days to go…

Hopefully, I will survive and maybe my jeans will fit a bit better.  However, I can guarantee that there will be bloopers, anger, laughter, and triumph along the way.  Check back in to see if I’m still alive on June 18th.

My comment for Day 1: Jillian, I live in a land of squatty potties.  Thank you for making me want to cry at the thought of going to the WC.  My thigh muscles are plotting their revenge.  See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Woot, Lizzie! Erica and I just started this last week, and boy did my quads burn the first two days! Now it's my calves T_T Trying to get in shape for a 15k run on June 17th, so sometimes I make Erica jog with me as well. Jiayou!!

    ReplyDelete