Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I'm back! (kind of)

Have you ever dated someone for a long time and you knew that you either needed to break up or make a serious commitment?  Well, my blog and I reached that point.  We had been together for quite awhile, but we either needed to commit to each other or go our separate ways.  We decided to take a small break to sort it all out. 

During out time apart, I went crazy.  I would see things and start writing blogs in my head.  My brain quickly became incredibly cluttered with half-written blogs since I couldn't write them out.  I littered notes around the place to remind myself of ideas to write about later.  My keyboard would call out to me in the night begging me to write something.  My Facebook posts got longer and longer as I tried to use them as a replacement for blogging.

So, I'm giving up.  My blog and I...we're committing to each other.  However, I did ask it to make a few changes.  (We got a new address and refined our purpose a bit.)

New Blog: wanderwithlizzie.com

I think we are going to be very happy together... 

So...go to the new site, look around, and sign up for email updates!  You won't regret it, I guarantee it!  (I've been shopping for used cars...can you tell?)

No comments:

Post a Comment